Gospel Artists on American Idol

I am attempting to compile a list of all the gospel artists who have appeared on “American Idol.” Here’s who I have so far: Ruben Studdard, RJ Helton, George Huff, Mandisa, Chris Sligh, Phil Stacey, Jordin Sparks, Melinda Doolittle, Stevie Scott, Nadia Turner, Danny Gokey and Katelyn Tarver (from “American Idol Juniors.

If you are a fan of “American Idol” or gospel music, I have created a Squidoo page for Gospel Artists who have appeared on "American Idol" at: Gospel Artists on American Idol

I have some other Squidoo lenses on Christian music and entertainment at:

Christian Celebrities & Entertainers
Celtic Christian Music
Christian Activities Publications
Movie Reviews from a Christian Perspective
Christian Book Reviews
News and Opinions from a Christian Perspective

I hope you will check them out and let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques