How to get rid of Melasma -- 8 ways to treat Melasma
Melasma is a common skin condition in the South. Women (and men) living in regions with intense sun exposure are particularly susceptible to developing these dark pigmentation spots, especially if they are darker complected.
Continue reading at: How to get rid of Melasma -- 8 ways to treat Melasma - Nashville Skin, Health & Beauty Examiner
Recent research indicates the most effective form of treating melasma is a multi-med therapy approach such as the Rodan + Fields Reverse Regimen to speed up the process. Studies indicate combining a mild exfoliant with a product to accelerated skin turnover in addition to a skin lightening treatment and a broad-spectrum sunscreen will speed up the lightening process and prevent the melasma from returning.
Rodan + Fields Reverse provides the right formulations in the right order to treat Melasma.
The Reverse Deep Exfoliating Wash refines sun-damaged and dull melasma spots with a multi-mechanism mild exfoliator.
Delivers the proven skin lightening benefits of hydroquinone 2% in a fast-absorbing liquid.
This lightweight, fast absorbing lotion maximizes treatment with hydroquinone 2% for lightening as well as vitamin C and retinol to help skin turn over.
Provides optimum protection against the sun with broad-spectrum sunscreen technology for prolonged UVA protection, decelerated photo-aging and protection against melasma.
- What is Melasma? What are the causes & triggers for Melasma?
- Can Anything Be Done About Melasma?
- Rodan + Fields Reverse Regimen FAQs
- What's so special about Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Reverse skin care regimen?
- Rodan + Fields Reverse Regimen clinical studies results
- Is the Rodan + Fields Reverse Regimen just a bleach?
- Buy the Reverse Products HERE