Top 8 Reasons Not to Date a Serious Gamer


True confession: I once dated a serious gamer. For over a year. He wanted to teach me to game. I wanted to show him the sights. So of course we spent most of our relationship in front of a monitor playing video games, or at least he did.

Eventually he and his gaming/computer lifestyle broke my heart. I would go over to his apartment, fix dinner while he played video games, sometimes take his meals to his computer, maybe get to spend an hour with him watching a show, and then would end up watching more shows or playing my own game by myself while he played his game until 3 in the morning. This was not a random occurrence.  



In honor of that learning experience, here are my top eight reasons why you should avoid dating a serious gamer:





  • 1. If you date a serious gamer, you are going to get played.
  • 2. For a gamer, it's all about the controller.
  • 3. A gamer is always looking to exploit your weaknesses.
  • 4. A gamer may look like a really nice guy but you never know what's behind the avatar.
  • 5. You may think dating a gamer will be fun, but serious gamers always like to set the difficulty level to hard.
  • 6. While you are still learning the rules, a serious gamer already knows how to beat the game.
  • 7. You may think you are on the same team and learn too late your serious gamer prefers PvP.
  • 8. The risk of fall damage is potentially catastrophic when you learn a serious gamer loves AI and video games more than you


If you have more reasons not to date a gamer, feel free to post them in the comments below.


This article is copyrighted and not available to republish or report in any form. 


* Ask me about amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email skin_and_health@yahoo.com for more info! I would love to help you have healthier skin!


skin_and_health@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques