Christian Activities Magazine Celebrates 25 Years | Christian Activities

Christian Activities Magazine is 25 years old!
I am both pleased and humbled to announce that Christian Activities is celebrating our 25th anniversary this month! 

It was 25 years ago in October of 1992 that I first had the vision of putting together a Christian calendar that would cross denominational boundaries in Middle Tennessee. This has been a labor of love that I have always worked other jobs to support. 

It has been a tremendous sacrifice at times but always so rewarding. God has been so faithful. 

 Read more at:





Ask me about amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email  skinhealthbeauty1@gmail.com for more info! I would love to help you have healthier skin! Or visit kathryndarden(dot)com.

Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing the link to this article with others.


Read my doll reviews here: Fashion Dolls 101 

skin_and_health@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques