Jan. 16, 2018 Named Religious Freedom Day by President Trump | Christian Activities


I think this was much needed. I only wish I had beard about it before it was over!

Two-hundred and thirty-two years ago yesterday, on January 16, 1786, the Virginia General Assembly passed the Virginia Statute of Religious Freedom state law. This law continued the tradition of separation of church and state which ensured no citizen would be compelled to follow a state religion and was part of America's legacy of religious liberty. 

Read the article about  Religious Freedom Day here: 
Jan. 16, 2018 Named Religious Freedom Day by President Trump | Christian Activities


Ask me about amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email  skinhealthbeauty1@gmail.com for more info! I would love to help you have healthier skin! Or visit kathryndarden(dot)com.

Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing the link to this article with others.


Read my doll reviews here: Fashion Dolls 101 

skin_and_health@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques