Skechers Shindigs Women's Boots-- a review

 


As my regular readers know, I am a big fan of Skechers shoes. When I started walking, I was slew-footed with flat feet and weak ankles and had to wear casts for 6 months to try to straighten my legs and help my arches.. In middle school,  my mother put me in orthopedic shoes. Needless to say, they we re a big hit at school. 

The point is, I have always had trouble finding comfortable shoes for my feet. Even in flats and tennis shoes, my feet always ache after standing or walking for a little while. However, someone gave me my first pair of Skechers last year and it changed my life. I can now walk and stand for long periods of time without crippling foot pain. 

Amazon has a good selection of Skechers Shindigs women's boots at reasonable prices, so I ordered my last pair of hiking boots there. I was very pleased with the results. 

These boats are light-weight, attractive sturdy and comfortable. They are wonderful for hiking.They absolutely live up to their 5-star rating on the Skecher's website.

Read my full review at: .

Related:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques