Tonner Doll Company to release Lord of the Rings character dolls in June

Ever since I started my new doll blog, I have been pretty good about not posting too many doll-related posts here. However, there is a new collector series coming out this month that I am pretty excited about, so I thought I would share a couple of links!

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010
Tonner Lord of the Rings Figures 
The Robert Tonner Doll Company has unveiled the upcoming Lord of the Rings dolls, a new collection of character dolls based upon The Lord of the Rings movies...
Keep Reading »



Tuesday, June 15th, 2010
Tonner Doll Company Lord of the Rings Collection 
The newest doll unveiled in thr Tonner Doll The Lord of the Rings series, Lady Galadriel, is stunning.
Keep Reading »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques