About Kathryn E. Darden | Skin Health Beauty


About Kathryn E. Darden | Skin Health Beauty

I am an experienced skin care consultant who has worked in the skin care and beauty industry off and on for much of my life, starting right out of college with a well-known direct-selling cosmetic company before working in the cosmetics department at Macy’s in more recent years.

Via: About Kathryn E. Darden | Skin Health Beauty

Also see:

your consultant

My Story

I  have been involved in skin care since graduating from college when I became involved with a well-known direct selling company on a part-time basis. Several years later, I had the opportunity to work with the Macy's chain in the cosmetics department. Both jobs allowed me to learn a great deal about skin care products and ingredients, but it was my own struggle with skin cancer on my face and the resulting damage: hypersensitivity and hyperpigmentation that drew me into the world of medicated skin care products.

Via Rodan + Fields
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques