Keeping the Reunion Going



I recently wrote about attending my high school reunion and how much it meant to me. I had so much fun I thought, "Why not do this more often?" So today three friends whom I haven't seen in decades until our recent reunion joined me for lunch at Dalts.

The class reunion was exciting, but it was very nice to sit down for a couple of hours over lunch and really catch up with these girls I went to high school with.

Who says the reunion has to end when the event is over? If you live in a town with other friends from your high school, why not get together for lunch or dinner? It's a great way to keep the reunion memories alive and flourishing.

Related:


Hillsboro High School 40th Reunion Memories - Kathryn's Perspective

Happy 4th of July!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques