Merry Christmas! Christmas Articles, Music, Poems & More!

Christmas is here! Oh, tidings of comfort and joy!

Following are various articles, poems, and sites about Christmas. May they help bring a merry Christmas to your house.

My Christmas wish for 2012 is peace to men of good will.

The two children with Santa in the ornament are my brother and I many years ago.

Christmas Articles & More
Have a Merry Christmas!  
Have a Merry Christmas!
 
An Online Christmas Card 
Christmas is my favorite holiday. I have always looked forward to it all year long and used to start decorating my bedroom in September...
Site at: Have a Merry Christmas!

Christmas Memories - What Christmas Means to Me

Christmas is my favorite holiday -- in fact, the holiday season is my favorite time of the year.I have always loved Christmas, and fondly recall our family traditions at this time of year.

Article at: Christmas Memories - What Christmas Means to Me - Yahoo! Voices 
 












Christmas - What's in a Name?

I love good literature, and for that reason, I am on several discussion boards to discuss writers like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R.Tolkien . I was somewhat bemused that when people began to post their holiday greeting between December 21 and 25 with titles like:
Happy Yule to All!
Happy Holidays!
Happy Hogswatch Night

Article at: Christmas - What's in a Name? - Yahoo! Voices


Christmas Poems


Christmas in Iraq - a Christmas Poem for Our Soldiers

Christmas in Iraq is a poem written for a soldier and his troop I sponsored in Iraq in 2005. It is my hope that this poem and others like it will be forwarded to our military men and women during the Christmas season so they will know they are not forgotten during the holidays.

Poem at: Christmas in Iraq - a Christmas Poem for Our Soldiers - Yahoo! Voices  


Christmas in Mayberry

It's Christmas in Mayberry, the mountains are white
Opie and his friends are all filled with delight...
 
Poem at: Christmas in Mayberry - Yahoo! Voices

Mayberry Sparkles - a Christmas Poem
 
"The Andy Griffith Show" usually depicts Mayberry as a quiet and rather plain small town, but I like to imagine it lit up for the Christmas holidays!

Poem at: Mayberry Sparkles - a Christmas Poem - Yahoo! Voices


Christmas Music

Favorite Christmas Traditions of Gospel Artists

A look at some of the favorite Christmas traditions of popular gospel artists and entertainers.


Article at: Favorite Christmas Traditions of Gospel Artists - Yahoo! Voices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques