First Person: Pearl Harbor Remembered Through a Grandfather's Diary - Yahoo! News

Lt. Col. William A. Darden, being awarded the Bronze Cross in World War II


I found my grandfather's daily diary a few years ago in my father's possessions. My grandfather passed away soon after I was born. I used his brief entries to write this article about Pearl Harbor.

First Person: Pearl Harbor Remembered Through a Grandfather's Diary

The Diary of William Allen Darden, Sr. Provides Insight into Life Before and After Pearl Harbor

 Yahoo News asked Americans deeply impacted by the Dec. 7, 1941, Pearl Harbor attacks to share how their families were affected in the decades since. Here's my family's story.

Col. Wm. A. Darden, 1965
Article at: First Person: Pearl Harbor Remembered Through a Grandfather's Diary - Yahoo! News


 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques