Fun Facts About ABC's 'Nashville' -- Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne - Yahoo!


Fun Facts About ABC's 'Nashville' -- Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne

 The extremely versatile actor, musician and comedian Charles Esten has quickly become the heartthrob on ABC's hit television show, "Nashville." With his tall, dark and handsome, quiet Southern charm, Deacon Claybourne is definitely a ladies' man.

At a recent event, I thought I was having my picture taken with Esten in the background talking to others. Right before the camera snapped, I heard a deep voice in my ear saying, "She doesn't even know..." and there he was!

Article at: Fun Facts About ABC's 'Nashville' -- Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne - Yahoo! Voices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques