LifeStride Stands Behind Their Products


If you are a regular reader of this blog, you may have picked up on the fact that between my former insurance company, their recommended "restoration" company (ServiceMaster) and various and sundry dishonest contractors (Smith, Roper, et. al.), I have somewhat lost faith in the way business is done in the 21st century.

However, I must compliment LifeStride. I purchased a pair of black vinyl LifeStride high-heeled boots a few years ago, and I never had a chance to wear them until November 27, 2012. The vinyl actually started cracking and peeling a few places the first and only time I wore them, which was to dinner with friends, walking only a few feet from my house to the car, and from the car to the restaurant and back.

After corresponding with LifeStride via phone and email, I carefully packed my boots up on Dec. 11, and I sent them back to LifeStride following their return instructions with a note explaining what happened. I wasn't terribly optimistic after the way some of these other businesses have treated me the past few years, so I took photos of the boots before I packed them and as I packed them, thinking I would have to document and argue my case, but no! Perhaps the fact the price tag was still on the bottom of one boot and still clearly legible helped, because I got a full refund in the mail today!

It is really nice when a company stands behind their product. Thank you, LifeStride for restoring some of my faith in 21st century business practices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques