Lowe's for Gutter and Gutter Screen Installation: A Review


Following both a landslide and a flood on my property, I have been trying to get my home repaired. I have interviewed a ton of contractors, decided to work with several and been terribly disappointed by most.

Today I have had a couple of men installing gutter screens and adding gutters to my two bay windows that never had them, trying to get rid of more moisture around the house so it finally has a chance to dry out. I am tired of continually having mold and fungus issues following the Nashville flood.
Lowe's: Never Stop Improving!
I was able to go through Lowe's to get these contractors and have now used Lowes for home improvement several times. I must say, all the repairmen Lowes has sent out have done a GREAT job.

These men arrived on time, did the work professionally, cleaned up, and all payments and scheduling went through Lowe's. If I have a problem, Lowe's backs me up. What could be easier?

The only question I have is that both downspots were placed on the same corner of each bay window rather then the more symmetrical opposite corners. I give today's repair a B+ and not an A simply because of the placement of the downspouts.

I wish I could get all my home repairs done through Lowe's. I highly recommend them for single women who cannot get contractors to show up when they say they will, or do the work properly or even return messages. This makes the 4th or 5th time I have gone through Lowe's for a repair or installation, and Lowe's is the BEST.

I use Lowe's Home Improvement on Charlotte Pike
7034 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN
(615) 356-9223

They are certainly more reliable and reputable than the clowns and stalkers Angie's List sent out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques