Losing a Friend to Suicide


I recently learned one of my friends killed himself a week ago. To say I was shocked to learn this is a vast understatement. This was someone who had already achieved a great deal and was  headed towards bigger and better things. He was admired, respected and loved by his peers and those he had authority over. It is inconceivable that this man would take his own life.

Read about it at:
Suicide Is Never Painless
http://www.christianactivities.com/suicide-never-painless


Ask me about amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email skin_and_health@yahoo.com for more info! I would love to help you have healthier skin!



skin_and_health@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques