Pet Nazis: Turning Dogs into Dogma

When Man's Best Friend Becomes a Fanatical, Controlled, Dogmatic Industry, Man and Dogs Both Lose


PETA has had an unfortunate influence on the pet industry by helping to introduce the pet Nazi into our culture.
When I recently stated on a dog owner's list that I thought some of the procedures involved in pet rescue/pet adoption were intrusive and invasive, you would have thought I had just said I slit puppies' throats and drink their blood for breakfast the way some people reacted.


You can read my original experience with pet adoption in my 8/9/08 post "The High Cost of Doggie Adoptions."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques