Walter Cronkite, the Dean of Journalism, Has Died at 92

Walter Cronkite, the "Most Trusted Man in America," Has Passed Away: 40 years ago today, Walter Cronkite covered the Apollo 11 landing and moon walk

Posted: Jul 21, 2009

Walter Cronkite - My Childhood Memories

Walter Cronkite has passed away on July 17 at 92, raising the 2009 celebrity death toll another notch. Much like Paul Harvey, who passed away February 28, Walter Cronkite was a familiar voice and favorite news presence in my youth. Although my father favored Chet Huntley and David Brinkley on NBC, I will never forget Walter Cronkite's coverage of those momentous occasions of my childhood...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques