Barbie I Love Valentines Doll a Cute Valentine’s Day Gift


 What can I say? I have a weakness for the various holiday dolls!


New Barbie I Love Valentines doll a cute Valentine’s Day Barbie doll

The new Barbie I Love Valentines doll is out in Nashville grocery stores and drug stores now, and I like this one better than most of the newer Valentines Barbie dolls. With a price of $10.99 at Krogers in Bellevue, this doll comes in a cute little pink bubble dress, elasticized at the bottom with red spaghetti straps.

Continue reading at: New Barbie I Love Valentines doll a cute Valentine’s Day Barbie doll - National Barbie Collecting Examiner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques