Rodan + Fields Business Opportunity


People who know me well often don't realize I have worked in the skin industry several times during my life. I think because I usually don't wear a lot of makeup, people are surprised to learn of my life-long interest in skin care. Rodan + Fields Dermatologists is NOT a cosmetics company. It is all about keeping your skin healthy while reducing and eliminating the signs and damage of aging.

Why I Partnered with Rodan + Fields

Recently I wrote an article about why I decided to partner with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists. At that point in time it seemed like a sound financial decision, but I was involved more because of my own battles with skin cancer and the resulting damage to my skin.

Much-Needed Income

However, due to recent developments in the world of writing for the web and changing Google algorithms, I find I am earning less from my writing. Thankfully, the Rodan + Fields business has been picking up the slack and bringing in a much-needed income. In fact, Rodan + Fields is quickly becoming my primary source of income.


Buying a Franchise Not Without Risks

Today's Tennesseean carried an article called: Out of work, some invest time, savings in franchises. This article describes the pros and cons of buying a franchise and offers these words of wisdom: "Jumping into business by buying a franchise doesn't come without risks, though. Costs can run from $20,000 to several hundred thousand dollars to get started. And not all franchise parent companies offer their offspring the same level of marketing, back-office and sales support."

Partnering with Rodan & Fields Dermatologists

Partnering with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists costs less than $1,000, and the company created by Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields.  This financially solvent, successful business provides the marketing, back-office and sales support needed for their partners to achieve success.

Skin Care Fast-Growing Market

If you have lost your job, been laid off, need a second income, or just want to be your own boss, why not look into partnering with Rodan + Fields full time or part time? By the way, many men, including businessmen and former professional athletes, have partnered with Rodan + Fields with great success. Correcting the signs and damage of aging is something most people deal with, whether  male or female, and the skin care industry is one of the fastest-growing and most profitable markets out there. Leave me a comment or click here for more information.



Write Your Skin a Prescription for ChangeUnblemished

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques