'Columbo' Actor Peter Falk Passes Away at 83 -- Profile of an Iconic TV Detective


'Columbo' Actor Peter Falk Passes Away at 83 -- Profile of an Iconic TV Detective


 A beloved American actor has died -- Peter Falk, best known for his portrayal of Detective Columbo
  in the television movies series as well as the grandfather in "Princess Bride" has passed away from Alzheimer's disease.

My family and I enjoyed watching the Columbo movies, and as I mentioned in yesterday's post about Glen Campbell, I lost my own father to Alzheimer's. I sure hope they find a cure for this horrible disease soon.

Also see:

Country-gospel legend Glen Campbell fighting Alzheimer's disease


 
Columbo: Mystery Movie Collection 1991-1993Columbo - The Complete First SeasonColumbo: Mystery Movie Collection 1990

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques