Five Fast-Food Restaurants That Sell Low-Salt Burgers & Why You Should Care

When my little dog got so ill in December 2010, she stopped eating dog food completely. I tried to wait her out and kept serving different kinds of canned and dry dog food, but she rapidly dropped 1/3 of her body weight, so in January I began letting her eat bites of my hamburgers, which was the only thing she would eat. I knew the salt in fast food burgers was not good for her, so I did some research. This is what I discovered:

Five Fast-Food Restaurants That Sell Low-Salt Burgers & Why You Should Care

While salt is a necessary part of a person's diet, unfortunately, packaged, processed and manufactured foods as well as fast foods usually come so loaded with salt, it is unhealthy.  A healthy adult should only consume 1,500 and 2,300 mg of sodium a day.

Also see:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques