SOPA, PIPA & the Ongoing Piracy of Videos, Music, Articles & Photos

SOPA, PIPA & the Ongoing Piracy of Videos, Music, Articles & Photos

I wrote this article a week ago expressing my apparently less popular views on SOAP & PIPA. It took a week for the article to post, during which time the debate has wound down. I wish the article had posted sooner, so I could have been unpopular louder and longer.

Over the past several years, I have read numerous articles on the subject or piracy and copyright infringement until I found my own voice on the subject and began writing articles on the topic of copyright infringement. It still amazes me that fairly well-intentioned people as well as lazy short-cutters, scammers and black-hatters think it is fine to steal images from other other website, copy articles to their blogs or discussion boards or copy movies, videos and music to distribute whether on the web or hard copy.


More at SOPA, PIPA & the Ongoing Piracy of Videos, Music, Articles & Photos - Yahoo! Voices 

Also see:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques