Why the Lee Company Has Been in Business Since 1944



Here is part of an email I sent to two contractors who  have been working on my house and who have taken months to complete tasks:

Letter to Contractors about the Lee Company

Here is how the Lee Company does things. I called them on Wednesday afternoon after talking to an electrician who had been working in my house prior to my heat going out. 

The Lee Company asked me when I wanted them to come and I said "As soon as possible." They said, "How about tomorrow morning?" I said I would be out until after 11:Am and they said, "How about between noon and 2." I said that was fine. They said they always call customers 1/2 hour before they arrive so the customer knows they are coming. 

At 12:06 Tommy from the Lee Company called to let me know he was about 1/2 hour away. At 12:34 he walked in my door. He was finished by around 1:30, fixed some burnt wires and a blown fuse, asked me if anything unusual happen before the heat went out.  I said I had an electrician working in the kitchen before I noticed the heat was out. He said that could have caused it. No way to know for sure. He charged $164 for the service call and the repairs. But  here's the lesson for you contractors who want to stay in business for a long time:

The Lee Company came promptly

The Lee Company came at my convenience
The Lee Company came on the day and time they scheduled
The Lee Company called ahead of time to let me know they were coming
The Lee Company arrived within 1/2 hour of calling, just like they said they would
The Lee Company finished the repair job in a timely fashion

I guess that's why they have been around since 1944. They don't just say they are a Christian Company; they have a reputation of doing what they say they will, when they say they will, and sticking with a job until it is done right -- in a TIMELY FASHION. 


I have a friend who had a bad experience with them 15  years ago, and they are not cheap, so I know they are not perfect, and some of their techs do better jobs than others. However, I thought $164 for a service call and repair was reasonable, especially since they respected the customer enough to show up on time and get the job done. Tommy, the Lee technician, told me some things I could do to improve my system when I have the funds, but  he worked within my existing budget while he was here. So I will be writing a glowing review for the Lee Company and sharing this information with all my friends.

Continued at:

Top 10 Things About the Lee Company: A Review of the Lee Company

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques