KitchenAid Built-In Dishwasher Model #: KUDS30IXBL Product Review « Seekyt


KitchenAid Built-In Dishwasher Model #: KUDS30IXBL Product Review


This is a product review of the KitchenAid 23.875-Inch Built-In Dishwasher (Color: Black) ENERGY STAR Item #: 333418 | Model #: KUDS30IXBL purchased from Lowe's in Nov. 2011.

Before I purchased my brand-new KitchenAid dishwasher from Lowe's, I read some very bad reviews on Lowe's website. I should have listened to them, because my new dishwasher has been a huge disappointment for the past 4 months.



However, in an effort to make my new dishwasher work, I jumped through several hoops:
You can view a video of the results here.


 Read my full review with helpful phone numbers and suggestions at:
KitchenAid Built-In Dishwasher Model #: KUDS30IXBL Product Review « Seekyt

Learn more at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques