Thanksgiving Wristband Proclaims "Thank You God, I Am Grateful" - Yahoo! Voices

Thanksgiving Wristband Proclaims "Thank You God, I Am Grateful"

Thank You God, I am Grateful Message on New Bracelets
Just in time for Thanksgiving: While the news media is often blamed for spinning the news to promote fear in these tough economic times, one television journalist has been doing the opposite. Toni Garbo, a managing news editor in Cleveland, is spreading gratefulness and hope with her new wristband, "Thank You God, I am Grateful."

Article at: Thanksgiving Wristband Proclaims "Thank You God, I Am Grateful" - Yahoo! Voices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques