Macy's Closing Stores and Laying Off Workers Again - Yahoo


I worked for this chain, starting with Castner-Knott Green Hills in the late 1970s as I worked my way through college. I transferred to Castner-Knott in Bellevue Center when that mall was built but had to leave then my mother became terminally ill in 1990. I started working there again when it was Proffits for Christmas and returned again when it was changing over  to Hechts, which in turn became Macy's.

I LOVED working for the Nashville-owned-and-operated Castners, but each buyout reduced the quality of the work experience significantly. Eventually the Bellevue Macy's closed during a "reorganization" period.

 Now  Macy's is going through another "reorganization" which means more layoffs.

Find out more at: Macy's Closing Stores and Laying Off Workers Again - Yahoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques