My Review of Gray's Disposal in Nashville on Yelp




PILES OF TRASH: 

Gray's Disposal used to be a little less than other garbage pickups, but that is no longer the case as they have raised prices recently. Although I always had erratic service, they hit a new low last holiday season when my trash was not picked up from Thanksgiving until after the New Year leaving piles of garbage at Christmas that my multiple calls could not get hauled away. I had to repackage my trash bags into boxes to try to keep critters out and to make neater piles around my trash can while I called and called to no avail. I had paid a quarter in advance for the service, so there was no excuse for them leaving that trash for so long. Yes, I have photos of the mess they left me with for over 2 months. Interesting to note another Yelp user had the same issues with trash piling up during the holidays.



HAULED AN ANTIQUE CABINET AWAY: 

Then in May of 2013, they hauled away my mother's antique Electrolized-Electroweld storage cabinet which was NOT sitting next to the trash but was near the sidewalk to my back door while I made room for it in my utility room. I called right away as soon as I saw it was gone and asked that it be returned, but for whatever reason, Gray's Disposal Company could not return this valuable antique.

Read the FULL REVIEW on Yelp.
Also see: Open Letter to Gray's Disposal Company, Nashville, TN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques