Another Braid Donated to Locks of Love

Those of you who have gotten used to me having a long braid running down my back will have to get used to me with short hair as I donated another braid to Locks of Love this week. I traditionally have done this around my December birthday, but I have some book signings coming up at an out-door festival soon, so I decided now was the time to cut my hair!

I wrote an article around Christmas several years ago on the subject of donating hair which was published in the Westview and in Christian Activities. If you'd like to know more, read "The Gift of the Magi."

View Kathryn Darden's profile on LinkedIn

Use this link to shop Amazon.com and support Christian Activities

SHANY© 44pc Assorted Colors Ponytail Holder Rubber bandTotal Hair Makeover Kit 90001200 Snag-Free Hair Elastics, Pony Tail Holders, Hair Accessories, Colors may vary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques