Interview with -- Me!

The Darling Kathryn E Darden - Without Apology

No, I didn't write it. Some nut named Donald Pennington did! Here is an excerpt:


Date of Interview: 03/08/2009
My dear readers; I've got someone here for you today for you to meet who's always fun to read, whether it's her poetry you've found, or it's a thoughtful comment that you've received.

She expresses her thoughts without cloudiness and her spiritual side without an apology.

DP: Hi Kathryn! Thanks for your participation in this project. If things were to be cut short, and only one message got across to my readers about you, what would you want them to know about you?

KD: I'm sort of an eclectic person... OK, eccentric. I have done many things in my career life from teaching high school to publicity, to publishing, to working retail. I like variety!


If you want to read the interview, and learn way too much about me, go to:
The Darling Kathryn E Darden - Without Apology


Here is my response to Donald if you want to read more silliness:
Donald Pennington, Kathryn E. Darden, and Squillock - the Interview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques