Nashville Christmas Events November 30 - December 4: Amy Grant, parade, concerts, lights & more

WooHoo! It's my favorite time of the year! I LOVE the Christmas holidays! I love all of it - the trappings: decoration, lights, tinsel. I love the music: the concerts and carols. I love the fellowship: parties, friends & family. Most of all, I love the deeper meaning - that we still acknowledge that a baby was born in a manger over 2,000 years ago to save us all - and that still brings tidings of comfort and joy to a darkening world.

Nashville Christmas events November 30 - December 4: Amy Grant, parade, concerts, lights & more
Friday, November 27th, 2009
The Christmas holiday season is kicking off in a big way this week with the Nashville Christmas parade, Christmas concerts, Amy Grant, John Rich, Salvation Army kettles, and other holiday activities! ...
Keep Reading »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques