Touched by An Angel Inspiration Collection now on DVD featuring Randy Travis

I used to love watching "Touched by an Angel" when it came on in the 1990s. Sometimes it was hard for me to watch. I had lost my parents back to back in 1991 and 1993, and "Touched by an Angel" often dealt with death and loss. I found myself bawling through more than one episode. OK, I cried through most of them, but the experience was cathartic. "Touched by an Angel" was one of those extremely rare television shows that left me a better person for having watched it.


Friday, November 13th, 2009 · 1 comment

Touched by an Angel Collections Now on DVD

On Tuesday, November 10, the beloved Christian television series "Touched by an Angel" starring Roma Downey, Della Reese, and John Dye was released on DVD. "Touched by an Angel" ran for nine seasons between 1994 and 2003 and was one of the highest rated shows on the CBS network featuring well-known guest stars like Randy Travis.

The series executive producer (and a writer for the show) was Martha Williamson...
Keep Reading »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques