Top ten New Year's songs: songs for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day (with videos)

As I mention in my article, I have a brother whose favorite holiday is New Year's Eve, and I made my first list of top tunes for the New Year in the mid-1990s when I made a mixed tape of New Year's songs for him. Because of my brother, I always make a mental note of any new New Year songs I hear, so it was an easy thing to put together this list!




Friday, December 25th, 2009

Songs for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day

Celebrate New Year 2010 in style with these great songs for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day featuring songs from Robert Burns, U2, Barry Manilow, Relient K, Dan Fogelburg, Stacy Orrico, Ella Fitzgerald, Cliff Richards, Kutless and more!...
Keep Reading »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques