Top Ten Songs for New Year's Eve & New Year's Day - Yahoo



Top Ten Songs for New Year's

In years past I have been disappointed with the lack of good playlists for radio stations on New Year's Eve. A few years ago, I created a play list for my brother who loves New Year's Eve celebrations and wondered why there aren't any good New Year's songs. Over the years I have refined it somewhat introducing new songs.

This is my top 10 list of great New Year's songs from Robert Burns, U2, Barry Manilo, Relient K, Dan Fogelburg, Stacy Orrico, Ella Fitzgerald, Sir Cliff Richards and more.

Read it at: Top Ten Songs for New Year's - Yahoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques