Women's Avia Athletic Sneaker Review



 
Women's Avia Athletic Sneakers Make a Great First Impression!

I  recently purchased these shoes for $17.87 after my old athletic shoes fell apart. I was looking for leather sneakers but could not find any in my budget. These shoes had the basic design I wanted and offered memory foam which usually makes for a comfortable shoe. I use athletic shoes for walking and hiking so comfort and durability are as important to me as price.

I have not worn the shoes much yet so I can't tell how well they will hold up, but my first impression of the Women's Avia Athletic Sneakers is great! The shoes are lightweight, cushiony and comfortable. The sneakers also provide good traction for walking up and down my very steep driveway.. I just hope these Avia athletic shoes last a long time.

Based on short-term use I give the Avia Athletic Sneakers 5 stars for comfort, traction,appearance and a good price. *****

Women's Avia Athletic Sneakers on Amazon
https://amzn.to/2AABiSY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques