Why Are Negative Posts About China Blocked on Blogger?

 I recently had a very bad experience with a clothing manufacturer whose ads all said the company was based in the United States. The promo posts told the story of a mom and pop operation who made all their unique clothes by hand but were closing their doors to spend time with their grandkids.

I liked the pictures of the clothes, prefer dealing with US-based companies and was touched by their story, so I ordered a garment--a Van Gogh top. For the next several weeks I was strung along with "tracking reports" that indicated my purchase was slowly making its way across IRELAND. But wait! There's more! 

Wait a minute. If this was a mom and pop operation where they made all the clothes by hand in the U.S., why was my package crawling across Ireland? I wrote the company--Continuety-- and asked. A representative replied that they had wawrehouses around the world. Huh? Mom and pop based in the US who make all the clothes by hand produce enough to have distribution centers around the globe? Something wasnt adding up. I wrote to the company again and demanded a real tracking number since what I had didn't look or act like a real tracking number. Surprisingly, I was sent one. This time the new tracking info indicated my top was slowly making its way across CHINA. When the top finally arrive--more than a month after I ordered it--it was cheaply made and sported a tag that said -- made in Ch*na.

I did more research ad uncovered the fact that these garments are mass-produced in CH*NA, sold by MANY companies on Facebook and Instagram that claim to be based in the US, or frequently, South Carolina, and then customers are sent false tracking reports that show these "hand-made" goods traveling across Austria, Italy, Sweden, Ireland, etc.

Honest Review of a Scam from Ch*na Was Hidden by Blogger

After documenting this, I posted a review to Blogger. Almost immediately, I received notice that the article was "put behind a warning for readers." Later, I learned it also was:

  • Blocked by robots.txt

My article about a clothing racket based in Ch*na that targets and vicitimizes Americans is not searchable. Why? Apparently because I referred to these clothing companies that claim to be a mom and pop company based in the U.S.A. who make "hand-made clothes" as a "con" from Ch*na. Such egregious language--no matter how truthful--is not permitted on the Blogger platform.

You might be able to find it here:

But I find it very disturbing that Blogger felt compelled to hide a truthful article and review about cheap, mass produced clothes made in Ch*na, shipped from Ch*na, and sent with fake tracking info--and lies about hand-made clothes made and sold in the U.S. The Blogger platoform under the auspices of Google has hidden an article that very truthfully documents how United States citizens are being conned by multiple companies that sell the same cheap goods made in and shipped from Ch*na. Why? 

Is Google now partially owned by Chinese investors?  Does Blogger plan to continue hiding the truth?

Related Articles:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques