Concert of the Decade online stream with Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith, MercyMe unavailable to many

I have to admit, I was really disappointed in the "Concert of the Decade" online streaming tonight. I couldn't get logged in, then when I did, I couldn't get connected to the feed. After an hour, when the stream was finally up, I checked in but the sound wasn't good. Neither was the picture, and by then I had lost my enthusiasm. Here are the details:
Monday, October 12th, 2009

After heavy promotion via press releases, Facebook and Twitter, the excitement had built about the opportunity to see the Concert of the Decade online, and viewers flocked to the Concert of the Decade website at 7:30 to watch the concert to save the Gospel Music Association only to find the connection was unavailable for the first hour....

Keep Reading »



More on the "Concert of the Decade at:

Monday, October 5th, 2009 · 1 comment
Concert of the Decade Artist List Features: Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith, Casting Crowns, MercyMe, Natalie Grant, Kirk Franklin, Point of Grace, Fisk...
Keep Reading »

Gospel Music Association Plans Fund-Raising Dinner Earlier this month in "Gospel Music Association announces major cutbacks; John Styll steps...
Keep Reading »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques