Duchess Dolls and other small hard plastic travel dolls of the 1940s - present day


See the tiny, shy little Indian maiden on the left? My father brought her back to me from Alaska when I was a little girl. Although the moths got to her skirt, and time got to her arms, I still treasure her. My military father always brought me back some little doll from his many travels, instilling in me a deep and abiding love for little travel dolls.

Thursday, October 29th, 2009
Small Hard Plastic Travel Dolls
Small hard plastic travel dolls and other similar plastic dolls have been popular collectibles since the 1940s and can...
Keep Reading »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques