ABC's New Hit Show "Nashville" Premiere -- an Extra's Take - Yahoo! Voices

I had the wonderful opportunity to be an extra in the pilor episode of "Nashville" where I was in the background during the bridge scene. The pilot was shot in March, about a week after I lost my sweet little dog Katie. I have to say the experience helped pull my out of the deep pit of grief I was in.

The 3rd episode airs tonight. I plan to watch the show until ABC ruins it with its usual recipe of illicit sex, debauchery and political correctness.

On the set of Nashville with other extras - photo © Kathryn E. Darden


ABC's New Hit Show "Nashville" Premiere -- an Extra's Take (Episode 1 Recap)

Kicking off with some of Nashville's finest landmarks and scenery, ABC's new hit show "Nashville" begins with a concert scene at the Grand Ole Opry where cash poor country music superstar Rayna Jaymes (Connie Britton) is performing, then cuts to a spoiled up-and-comer Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere) refusing to talk to her mother on the phone before she gives Rayna a thinly veiled insult about Rayna's age.
The cast of Nashville - photo © Kathryn E. Darden


Pilot recap at: ABC's New Hit Show "Nashville" Premiere -- an Extra's Take (Episode 1 Recap) - Yahoo! Voices 

Also see: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques