Intersting Article from Focus on the Family about Halloween

I do not get into Halloween as much as some of my friends. Some years I avoid it entirely, eschewing scary movies, costumes and Halloween parties. Other years I have enjoyed Halloween parties and scary movies. I am a woman of strong opinion, but I do a pendulum swing on Halloween from year to year.

 I think this article about Halloween from Focus on the Family makes some good points.

Focus on the Family Community: An Open Letter About Halloween

 Peanuts creator Charles Schulz made a habit of dispensing advice through the mouths of cartoon characters, especially the blanket-carrying Linus van Pelt.  GP2.jpg

Like any offering of counsel, some of it is to be heeded and some of it is not.

“There are three things you must never discuss with people,” the comic strip’s philosopher/theologian once said, “religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin.”

Read the article here: Focus on the Family Community: Finding Home: An Open Letter About Halloween

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques