Where Is the Landmark Construction (Nashville) Tile Guy?

Once again I have wasted part of a day waiting for Landmark Construction in Nashville to show up to finish the small kitchen tile job they were hired to do in July of 2011 and started on November 3. It's been one delay after another since then, with one mistake after another added in for good measure.

As I mentioned in my last post, when I asked the tile guy on Monday if he thought the 3 bad areas I found after the tile was laid were all the bad places, he said, "Oh yes. Those were the 3 places I found when we were laying the tile, so that was all of them." What? They noticed the three areas with missing and cracked drywall BEFORE they laid the tile and just put the tile up with large bad areas behind them hoping I wouldn't notice?


The tile guy was supposed to finish this job on Monday and Tuesday of this week after repairing the drywall on Monday, but didn't have enough tile to finish the job, so he didn't come on Tuesday and had to come back on Wednesday with more tile. Then he said he wold have to come back to seal it on Thursday. I told him I had reserved Monday and Tuesday, had pushed things around on Wednesday to accommodate Landmark, but that I already had plans Thursday and part of Friday. I said he could come back after 2:30 on Thursday or after 1:30 on Friday. He said Friday would work better, and he assured me Eric Roper from Landmark Construction in Nashville, TN would call me if there was a conflict or a problem.

Yet, here it is 2 1/2 hours after he was supposed to be here... and no one has shown up or answered my phone call and email message. It looks like Landmark Construction won't finish this job until the New Year! This means all during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, and New Year's Day, I have had a mess in my kitchen and appliances and hardware left out in my driveway. My dishwasher and misc hardware and cardboard sat there for months, and my oven has sat on top of the pile for the past week. Maybe in 2012 Landmark will finally haul them off.

Hey, Landmark Construction. This is not the way to do business.  I don't think "the Big Guy Upstairs" would approve one bit since He says to "let your yes be yes and your no be no." If you can't be reliable and responsible in little things like keeping appointments and doing the job right the first time, it doesn't say much for the company.

Related:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques