One Million Page Views on Yahoo! Voices


I took this screen shot earlier this month when I hit 1,000,000 page views on Yahoo! Voices.  I have a nice "trophy" to go with it.



I started writing for Yahoo in 2008 when it was Associated Content, making $1.50 for every 1,000 page views my articles received. As I wrote more articles, they gradually attracted more viewers. At different levels, I earned a few more cents per page view. At 1,000,000 page views I have now reached the highest level of  pay -- $2.00 per 1,000 page views.

Obviously, Yahoo is not going to make me rich, and I have averaged $30 or $40 a month there. However, occasionally an older article will suddenly pull in a bunch of page views and I will have a really good month. August is going to be my best month ever, not because each month my payment rise, but because I had three old articles take off and pull in a bunch of page views.

Months like this make it worthwhile financially. The rest of the time I write because I'm a writer. What else am I going to do with my time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques