Squeezing Some Good Health Into My Day



Healthy eating at Noodles

After a busy morning writing, I met my friend Mary Ann Stasaski Liden at Noodles & Company in Green Hills for lunch today. I had coupons for free salads, so we decided to give them a try.  The verdict? Delicious! Mary Ann and I were recently reunited at our 40th high school reunion, so it was especially nice to eat right across the street from Hillsboro High School, our old Alma Mater.

Read more at:  Healthy eating: Summer salads at Noodles - Nashville Skin, Health & Beauty Examiner

Also see: Keeping the Reunion Going 


Talking Skin Care at McDonald's


Later I met my friend Joan at McDonalds in West Nashville. We didn't eat because I was full of delicious Noodles salad, but we did talk about the great Rodan + Fields skin care products and business opportunity. A little socializing, a little skin care -- it's all good! 


Exercising in the Park

After that it was time to work a little exercise into my day by walking the dogs and jogging.

Get more tips for healthy living at SkinHealthBeauty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques