Lunch with Friends at Ruby Tuesday, Green Hills



The first Ruby Tuesday opened near the campus of the University of Tennessee in 1972 the year my class graduated from high school. I remember eating at the one in Green Hills in the late 70s and 80s with friends. When a Ruby Tuesday opened at the Bellevue Center Mall. I ate there all the time with friends and my brother.

Yesterday I returned to Ruby Tuesday on Hillsboro Road with my high school friends Mary Ann and Melody where we enjoyed the meal and looking at the window at our alma mater, Hillsboro HS. Since we gals reconnected at our 40th high school reunion, it was only fitting to eat across the street from our old school.

It was a trip down memory lane and a delicious meal all in one. And with the Ruby Tuesday Garden Bar, it was also a fairly healthy meal.

You can read about it at: Healthy eating at Ruby Tuesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques