'Outlaw Country' with Mary Steenburgen, Haley Bennett, John Hawkes and Luke Grimes - an Extra's Take - Yahoo! Voices

Even with my black cowboy hat on and one early-morning application of sunscreen for sensitive skin, I was in the full sun all day shooting for "Outlaw Country," and I ended up with a very dark tan on my face and neck except right under my chin. The sun mask I achieved that day has left me with a noticeable white patch under my chin two years later. I wish I had worn a stronger sunscreen and reapplied during the day...
I am in the very warn red jacket and black hat.

'Outlaw Country' with Mary Steenburgen, Haley Bennett, John Hawkes and Luke Grimes

It was October 5, 2010, and I had received a casting call to be an extra for a new FX original series pilot called "Outlaw Country." with Mary Steenburgen, Haley Bennett, John Hawkes and Luke Grimes. The movie extras were instructed to meet at the Dickson County Fairgrounds in Dickson, Tenn. early in the morning.

More at: 'Outlaw Country' with Mary Steenburgen, Haley Bennett, John Hawkes and Luke Grimes - an Extra's Take - Yahoo! Voices

Related:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques