Pimping the Puppy: Putting Jack to Work

This is my handsome little puppy, Jack.

He is much too cute not to take advantage of it. I plan to put him to work, promoting my products!

I have already put Jack to work selling eye cream. Keep in mind, I had a new puppy in the house and was not getting much sleep when this video was shot, so my eyes are almost as dark as Jack's!

Now I am putting Jack to work selling my book. The book may be currently out of print, but don't you think I can sell a ton of books if I let Jack do the work?

I feel quite confident people would much refer to see his cute little face, so Jack is now in charge of my P.R. department!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques