L'Orenta Stroopwafels Are a Unique Treat



L'Orenta Stroopwafels, Wafer Cookies for Dunking In Coffee - Authentic Dutch Recipe

 I had read about stroopwafels and how they are good with coffee and tea. The article I read talked about setting your stroopwafel on top of your steaming cup to heat it, so I was a bit leery about eating a L'Orenta Stroopwafel fresh out of the box. However, I wanted to try these as soon as the box arrived so I popped one in my mouth.

 

My first bite was nothing special, but by the 2nd and 3rd bite, the delicious caramel flavor came through. Not quite as sweet as most cookies, the stroopwaffel has a slightly chewier consistency and makes a unique treat for those who have never tried one. 

There are 16 stroopwafels in the box I purchased. Each stroopwafel is individually wrapped to keep them fresh. This also keeps each one uncontaminated during a pandemic which is a timely feature.

L'Orenta Stroopwafels Review

I give the L'Orenta Stroopwafels 4 out of 5 stars for flavor, appearance, packaging and price. 

L'Orenta Stroopwafels ****

Buy  L'Orenta Stroopwafels on Amazon

Related Articles:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques