Is Miley Cyrus going too far? The 2009 Royal Variety Performance

More Celebrity News - Miley Cyrus going too far, too fast.



Wednesday, December 16th, 2009
The photo above shows Miley Cyrus in a much more modest outfit than she wore at the Royal Variety Performance.
Certainly there have been times I have heard Miley weigh in on various social and political issues and had to remind myself she is just a teenager sho will hopefully mature into a much wiser woman. However, as I watched the video of Miley Cyrus performing "Party in the USA" at the 2009 Royal Variety Performance, I couldn't help but find myself joining the throngs who are asking -- is Miley Cyrus going too far?

Keep Reading »
Is Miley Cyrus going too far? The 2009 Royal Variety Performance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques