The Top Five Ways to Prepare For a Renaissance Festival


How to Prepare For a Renaissance Festival

If you have never been to a Renaissance festival, you are missing out on a real experience! I live not too far from the biggest Ren fest in Tennessee, but I didn't know about it for years. When I first heard about it, I thought "that sounds weird," but some friends finally talked me into going, and I loved it! One reason I enjoyed it so much was the group I went with dressed up for it, so I donned my peasant broom skirt and top - purchased at Macy's on clearance for about $3 apiece - and went along for the ride.
I have now attended the Tennessee Renaissance Festival every year for several years, so I have five tips on how to prepare for and enjoy a Renaissance fair

via The Top Five Ways to Prepare For a Renaissance Festival.

Renaissance Festivals: Merrying the Past and PresentWomen's Italian Renaissance Gowns PatternA Festival Of Renaissance Dances 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques