High Blood Pressure, Exercise & Praise



Regular readers of this blog will know I have turned into a moderate health nut in the past few years. I must admit, I was inspired to take up walking a decade ago because of my little dog Katy. I realized I was letting her approach her old age having lived the life of a complete couch potato with me. That caused me to realize my own senior years were not so distant, so we took up walking.

Five or so years ago, I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. I told my doctor I wanted to treat it naturally to see if I could lower it with exercise and eating. The next year when it was high again, I redoubled my efforts to eat better and walk more.

See: High Blood Pressure & Praise  
Also see:  Full moon hike Sept. 29 with Nashville Hiking Meetup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choking on Honey: What to Do

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques