Merlin Olsen - from football to 'Little House on the Prairie' and back home

Seeing the play "Little House on the Prairie - the Musical" with Melissa Gilbert has rekindled my interest in the old television series, so when I heard Merlin Olsen was going to be on "The Tim McCarver Show," I tuned in.


Monday, November 9th, 2009
Football Player, Announcer and Actor Merlin Olsen Discovers There's No Place Like Home

I recently had the opportunity to see "Little House on the Prairie - the Musical" starring Melissa Gilbert when the show came to Nashville. Watching the "Little House" musical brought back my interest in the show - not enough to turn me into a full-fledged "bonnet head" - but enough to make me watch the "Tim McCarver Show" when his guest was Merlin Olsen....
Keep Reading »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques